Friday, February 25, 2011

Sisters

When Riley was a month old she discovered her hair. We were visiting my parents and my mom and brother were playing with her (well, as much as you can play with a month old baby anyway). She put her little hand on the back of her head and pulled. Boy did that make her mad! The madder she got, the harder she pulled. It was so funny but you felt so bad for her! To this day, Riley plays/twists her hair. Mostly when she is tired. Today I saw Kelsey start touching the hair on the back of her head, exactly as Riley did. She didn't pull her hair but she reminded me so much of Riley. I knew I was having another girl and I was pretty sure she would take after her big sister in looks. The darker coloring. Logan got all of the completely random genes so I didn't think that would be repeated. It seems they might have a little bit more in common than their coloring.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey,

    I sure have enjoyed all of your blog entries! I'm so happy your pregnancy went well for you. Kelsey is a doll. Glad to hear you are all healthy and doing so well now. Take care :)

    Love,
    Melanie Samy

    ReplyDelete